New Heights Scholarship 2022
At The Bussey Law Firm, P.C., we believe in giving back to the country that has done so much to help us succeed. That’s why we’re providing our $1000 New Heights Scholarship to a deserving student. It’s open to college students and high school seniors anywhere in the United States.
Getting the right education is essential for pursuing your dreams. Several professions such as doctors, teachers, engineers, and lawyers require at least a four-year degree, and many other fields such as electricians and mechanics call for significant training beyond high school. And in today’s world, it’s essential to be a lifelong learner to keep up with the new innovations and regulations that are sure to impact any type of job.
At The Bussey Law Firm, P.C., we help to protect people’s freedom when they are facing legal charges and we also help people get back on their feet again when they have been injured in an accident. In this land of opportunity, we want to do our part to help deserving students live their life to the fullest.
It takes a lot of work to get a college degree, but it also provides a great deal of satisfaction. And you will be meeting all sorts of interesting people while acquiring the skills you need to be a leader in your community.
Deadline to Apply: May 4, 2022
Winner Announced: June 1, 2022
Scholarship amount: $1000
Essay Length: 500 to 1000 Words
Essay Prompt: The Bussey Law Firm, P.C., recognizes just how important it is to educate yourself. Timothy R. Bussey started as an active-duty Judge Advocate in the United States Air Force and served as a district attorney before founding his own firm. He is the only ACS Forensic Lawyer-Scientist in Colorado, a certified NHTSA Field Sobriety Test Instructor, and certified in Forensic Chromatography. For this short essay, please map out the path that YOU see yourself taking through college to your chosen field. If you’re unsure, tell us none the less – what would you like to do, and why?
- You are a high school senior on track to graduate or a college student enrolled in an accredited four-year university/college, or currently enrolled in a two-year college and planning to transfer to a four-year university/college upon completion.
- You have earned or will earn your high school diploma this calendar year.
- You have maintained a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- You are a U.S. Citizen or hold Permanent Residency status. DACA recipients are welcome to apply.
- You must complete all entry fields on the application for the scholarship. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. Entries that do not meet the word count requirement will not be considered.
Welcoming All Eligible Applicants
We strongly encourage all interested high school seniors and college students to apply for The Bussey Law Firm, P.C. New Heights Scholarship 2022. Follow this link to learn more. You can also check out our blog and our Facebook page for scholarship updates. Good luck, and never stop learning!