Colorado Springs Traffic Violation Attorney
When you've been charged with a traffic violation it is wise to explore all avenues of defense and all options available to you. Regardless of whether you were charged within or outside of the state of Colorado, experienced criminal attorney Timothy Bussey will ensure that you receive a high level of legal skill and aggressive representation in defending against your charge that may include the following.
- Hit and run
- Vehicular assault
- Reckless / careless driving
- Speeding / speed contests
- Driving under suspension
- Habitual traffic offender
At The Bussey Law Firm, P.C., Mr. Bussey's experience both as a prosecutor and as a defense attorney since 1991 gives him insight into all sides of a case, and enables him to develop the best defense strategy for your circumstances. Contact a lawyer today to schedule your free initial consultation.
Regardless of your past, or the charges brought against you, criminal defense Attorney Timothy Bussey will aggressively work to resolve your traffic violations. We can help you retain your license, seek license reinstatement, and assist you at DMV hearings.
Our experience as reputable trial lawyers encourages efficient settlement of criminal charges, saving you time, money, and your reputation. Contact us at (719) 475-2555 to protect your license and minimize the effect your Colorado traffic violation has on your life.
- How Long Can You Drive with a Broken Windshield in Colorado?
- What Should You Do If You’re Pulled Over by Police?
- Red Light Cameras Returning to Colorado Springs?
- Hit-and-Run Law in Colorado
- Tickets and Penalty Assessments
- Colorado Springs Traffic Court