Colorado Springs Traffic Violation Defense Attorneys
Charged With a Traffic Offense in Colorado?
When you've been charged with a traffic violation it is wise to explore all avenues of defense and all options available to you. Regardless of whether you were charged within or outside of the state of Colorado, experienced criminal attorney Timothy Bussey will ensure that you receive a high level of legal skill and aggressive representation in defending against your charge that may include the following.
- Vehicular assault
- Driving under suspension
- Reckless / careless driving
- Speeding / speed contests
- Hit and run
- Habitual traffic offender
At The Bussey Law Firm, P.C., Mr. Bussey's experience both as a prosecutor and as a defense attorney since 1991 gives him insight into all sides of a case, and enables him to develop the best defense strategy for your circumstances. Contact a lawyer today to schedule your free initial consultation.
Traffic Violation Case Results
- DUI, Excessive Speeding, and Possession of a Weapon While Intoxicated - Deferred Sentence for DUI, No Points, No Convictions, No Jail Time
- DUI and Multiple Traffic Charges - Deferred Sentence, No Points, No Convictions, No Jail Time
- DUID, a 12-Point Traffic Offense - No Conviction – No Points Reported
- Six-Point Traffic Violation - No Points Reported
- Thirty Point Ticket - No Points Reported
View more case results.
License Reinstatement & DMV Hearings in Colorado Springs
Regardless of your past, or the charges brought against you, criminal defense Attorney Timothy Bussey will aggressively work to resolve your traffic violations. We can help you retain your license, seek license reinstatement, and assist you at DMV hearings.
Our experience as reputable trial lawyers encourages efficient settlement of criminal charges, saving you time, money, and your reputation. Contact us at (719) 475-2555 to protect your license and minimize the effect your Colorado traffic violation has on your life.
- Should You Hire a Lawyer For a Colorado Speeding Ticket?
- Know Your Rights During a Pullover
- How Long Can You Drive with a Broken Windshield in Colorado?
- What Should You Do If You’re Pulled Over by Police?
- Tickets and Penalty Assessments
- Colorado Springs Traffic Court
Call now for legal help