Colorado Springs Intersection Car Accident Lawyers
Like most cities in America, Colorado Springs is home to some dangerous intersections. Whether you are at the corner of Briargate Parkway and Powers Blvd or near Palmer Park Blvd. and Space Center Drive, there is a very high potential for intersection accidents throughout the city.
For almost two decades, the Colorado Springs intersection car accident attorneys at The Bussey Law Firm, P.C. have successfully represented motorists, bicyclists and pedestrians who have been serious injured by negligent individuals passing through our various crossroads. We know the kind of damage that accompanies these types of wrecks and we have witnessed the potential havoc it can wreck on a victim's life. This is why we are thoroughly committed to helping you and your family recover the kind of damages you deserve, such as:
- Emergency medical transportation and care
- Extensive hospital arrangements
- Prescription medication
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
- Wrongful death
- Loss of wages
If you have been impacted in any of the aforementioned ways, as the result of an intersection collision, we highly recommend contacting our firm as soon as possible. While you have the right to take legal action against those who responsible for your injuries, your time is limited. In the state of Colorado the statute of limitations on personal injury claims is two years, from the moment of your collision. You must bring your claim forward by the two-year deadline or forfeit your right to compensation. Don't let this opportunity slip past. Contact The Bussey Law Firm, P.C. today and schedule a cost-free consultation with one of our Colorado Springs car accident lawyers. The number is (719) 475-2555.
There are countless possible reasons for intersection collisions, some more accidental than others. In regards to personal injury claims, we look to the parties involved and investigate whether there were any aggravating factors involved. Some of the common themes we have encountered throughout our years of practice include:
- Reckless Driving - There is a reason that speed limits are posted and yield signs exist. Those that choose to ignore them do so at everyone else's peril. Speeding and recklessness top the charts when it comes to intersection accidents.
- Texting While Driving - If there is one sure fire way to get into a car accident anywhere, including intersections, it is to use a phone while driving. Nothing pulls a driver's attention away quicker than a text or web search.
- Driving Under the Influence - Despite a dramatic decrease in DUI related accidents throughout the country, motorists who choose to drive intoxicated remain a significant menace on the road. This is especially true at intersections, where quick judgment and safe driving play a critical role.
- Intersection Issues - City managers and department of transportation officials also have a role to play in the amount of intersection collisions each year. A poorly designed crossroad can be just as dangerous as a teenager texting while driving.
Let us help you achieve your legal goals. Call The Bussey Law Firm, P.C. at (719) 475-2555 to review your case with one of our Colorado personal injury attorneys.