The Bussey Law Firm, P.C. Announces New Heights Scholarship 2019
The Bussey Law Firm, P.C., is proud to announce the 2019 New Heights Scholarship program, which will provide a $500 scholarship to one deserving student from anywhere in the United States. As attorneys, the importance of a strong education is deeply ingrained in our personal and professional lives. Our education has provided us with the ability to help hundreds of clients in the Colorado Springs area since our founding.
Whether you plan to study the law or another discipline, we want to help you become the person you want to be. This scholarship will be used for post-secondary educational purposes. To be eligible, you will need to apply on our website by May 29th, 2019. The scholarship winner will be announced on June 26th, 2019.
You qualify for the scholarship if you meet either of the following requirements:
- United States high school senior who is on track to graduate, and currently holds a minimum 3.0 GPA, who plans to pursue a post-secondary degree after graduation.
- United States resident student currently enrolled at a two-year or four-year post-secondary educational institution.
College students attending a two-year college should have plans to transfer to a four-year university or college upon completion.
Additional requirements for applicants include:
- You have earned your high school diploma, or will earn it in the 2018-2019 school year.
- You have maintained a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- You are a United States citizen or hold permanent residency status.
- You have completed all entry fields on the scholarship application .
- You have completed the original essay portion of the scholarship application, including the introduction and the short essay.
If you become a finalist for the New Heights Scholarship, you will also be required to provide your school transcripts, current proof of enrollment, and photo identification.
For further details on eligibility and application requirements, visit our scholarship page. If you have further questions, please send an email to email@example.com with “Attention: Scholarship Manager” in the subject line. You can also call our office at (719) 475-2555 or send us mail at The Bussey Law Firm, P.C., Attn.: Scholarship Manager, 12 E Boulder St, Colorado Springs, CO 80903.
We are very excited to play a small part in funding one outstanding student’s education, and that student could be you! We can’t wait to read your applications.